Friday, March 27, 2009

Online Grocery Registrations

I learned this morning that you can register online for some grocery stores to send you ads and/or coupons right to your email inbox. I am hoping this means that I will end up receiving twice as many store coupons as before. If you register at www.albertsons.com you can also say who referred you to their website. If you mention my name, Traci Katz, I should be able to get some type of in-store credit. I do not yet know what that might mean, but it can't hurt! Would you please help me out? I encourage you to spread the word and have your friends refer you, too! Also, at www.safeway.com you can click a button on the lower half of their homepage and that will take you to P&G eSaver where you can download coupons right onto your Safeway card! They can't be doubled, but there are some pretty good ones. Then you can print out an earth-friendly list (one w/o pictures) for your reference. The website automatically keeps track of expiration dates and which coupons you've used, etc. On Safeway's site you can also click to print out different coupons that you can take to the store. This will be a learning process, but I am hoping that if I have a paper coupon for Crest that it will still accept it even though I have an e-coupon loaded onto my Safeway card. I may be in for some big savings. Here's hoping!

No comments: